Monday, September 15, 2008

What will happen to Poosh and Okris?

For those of you new to us here at emiT yrotS, I'll need to provide a bit of a backstory.

Several of us spent some time on The Scryers which is an extremely low population RP server. We were part of Rival, the #1 Horde guild on the server. I say this with tongue in cheek as we were the only server that was not able to down Vashj and Kael'thas before attunements were taken away from Mount Hyjal and the Black Temple.

Poosh and I were two of these people. Poosh was a Pre-Op Transexual Male Undead Fury Warrior (wow, that is a mouthful). I was an Orc Affliction Warlock. We fell in love. One day, as we were running towards Void Reaver, Poosh proposed to me. I accepted immediately. What followed was a whirlwind engagement. We professed our love to those on vent. We invited all to our wedding.

As time went on, our story got out to others on the server. We became well known. People we never met would wish us luck as they saw us outside of the Aldor Bank. We used to commit suicide in front of each other by flying high in the air and jumping off of our flying mounts. It was very romantic. We also enjoyed lunch under an umbrella we got from Valentine's Day.

Our interspecies homosexual relationship was well received by all, except for Poosh's parents. What I found odd, was that they accepted our interspecies relationship but frowned on the homosexual portion. We pleaded with them to give up their conservative ways and accept us for who we are. They wouldn't budge. It was a hard decision, but in the end, Poosh and I decided they had to leave Azeroth in one way or another.

We tried to banish them to Molten Core, but they would not go. We tried to send them to Stratholme, but they would not go. Finally, we pulled out all the stops. We decided it was time for their lives to end. I put a Curse of Doom upon both of them. As soon as they understood they had one minute to live, they pleaded with us to reconsider. They told us they now understood and accepted us as we are. I didn't buy it. I let them die. It was exhilarating. I've never felt so free in my life.

We never did get married. We were waiting until we could defeat Lady Vashj. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. As soon as they lifted the attunements, we moved on instead of bashing our head against Vashj. Near the beginning of the summer, we lost a lot of membership and decided to move servers. This was around the time AoC came out. Well, suffice it to say, I did not last long in WoW. Poosh played AoC for a while, but promptly went back to WoW in preparation for WAR. I stayed away from gaming.

Now WAR has been released. We've been planning to continue our RP story, even though we are on a Non RP server at the moment. Okris is to be a Disciple of Khaine. Poosh was to be a Marauder. There is only one problem. Poosh is on the invalid name list!

Are you fucking kidding me?!?

A quick look at Urban Dictionary gives the following possible definition for Poosh:

n. A female belly that is very attractive if it does not protrude farther than her breasts.

So, Mythic, you are trolling Urban Dictionary to find words to ban? For shame!

I don't know where this leaves us. It just isn't the same without him being named Poosh. Please wish us well in our further endeavors. If you see us running towards you, please feel free to stare.

No comments: